One World Welfare Organization is an autonomous not-for-profit, non-governmental, non-religious and non-political organization working in rural areas of Lahore District and province of Punjab. One World Welfare Organization was incorporated in 2009 under the Social Welfare Registration Act 1961, and is governed by an executive committee (Board of Organization) consisting of professionals with comprehensive knowledge and understanding about social development. The office of the society is situated at Youhanabad Ferozepur Road Lahore. One World Welfare Organization has created by the efforts of a professional person, Ms. Sunita Nayab Gill (Founder).
The organization is purely and actively working for significantly improving people’s quality of life by developing support mechanisms that can provide the appropriate provision of social guidance to the communities.
The Aims and Objectives are:
- Improve and enhance education for women and children
- Promotional programs on health and hygiene.
- Promotion of cultural activities local literature, indigenous skills, education and local knowledge.
- Poverty Reduction
- Provide poor and disadvantaged women with free legal aid.
- Raise and enhance women’s awareness of their fundamental and legal rights.
- To advocate for generation of more and more resources to continue with support programs to improve organizational capacity and efficiency.
One World Welfare Organization is creating:
- A free world from poverty and illiteracy where all people can enjoy their rights.
- Raise the standard of living for women in villages
- Positive and constructive thinking of development and prosperity
Provide home to orphans
- Facilitate the process of creating an enabling environment for the poor in villages to discover their realities and a support system to be sensitive for poverty reduction.
- To promote cultural activities, education, indigenous skills, and local knowledge among women.
- To promote education among children.
- Awareness among women of their fundamental rights.
- Bring everlasting improvements in the quality of life of marginalized communities.